Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why I Deserve To Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab

Why I want a Samsung Galaxy Tab? The reasons are very simple and I can list down as below.

1) Video conference
I can easy contact with my family like my grandma, see my grandma face. My grandma is far away from me now. With Galaxy Tab, I can call her everyday and keep in touch with her. Sweet~~

2) Navigation
My memory system is not good. I always cannot remember the actual location of certain places, so, I always lost in the town. Even Penang Island, I also can lose inside there. If I have Galaxy Tab, this will not happen again. I can reach my destination on time. Yeah~~

3) E-Reading
I like reading. My book shelves are full of books now. The books are very heavy, I cannot keep them on the shelves always. But, with Galaxy Tab, I no need to buy book anymore. I can carry Galaxy Tab anyway I go, like travel, saloon and even teach my mom cooking! Haha~~


4) Browser
My hobby is surf internet. I like to update my Facebook and update my blog. I also like to watch video in Youtube. If I have Galaxy Tab, I can online and update these activities anytime anyplace. This is very cool~~

5) Augmented reality
Another hobby is travel. When I in a pace I don’t know, I cannot get the information of that place in a short time. However, if Galaxy Tab in my hand, all problems can be solve in a sec. This is super duper convenience. 

Samsung Galaxy Tab is the tool that convenience to me to solve all my problems in my life. 

So, I really deserve to win Galaxy Tab. I am the ONE who can fully use it and use it in the right way.

I DESERVE IT !!!!!




Cheer~~~~~ 


27 comments:

  1. Good luck bean, hope u can get ur Samsung Galaxy soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!!
    Don't forget to show me when you get your Samsung Galaxy Tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve it because you want to give me as birthday present. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck oh!!! shows ur won samsung galaxy to me during CNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good with the eReading, and the augmented reality, good job and good luck. Gambateh. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea.. Samsung Galaxy Tab is so cool..
    and of coz.. u DESERVE it !!!!!
    Good Luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gud Luck...hope ur dream come true... (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go !! you deserve it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck ya!
    Hope that you can get it very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooWoo!! great design for the 'Hey, Grandma!'. I like it! u deserve for it! u sure will get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. don forget to lend me yr samsung galaxy tab for browsing...haha!! once u get it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. U need TWO... one for me and one for u. Otherwise cant stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah~Samsung Galaxy Tab so nice....wish ur dream come true~^^Good Luck oO~

    ReplyDelete
  14. so syok o...i thought you wanna buy galaxy S...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice....... You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. good job. Hope you can win it home.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so Great if can hv it!!!
    You would buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used it once. Honestly, it suits me more. So it's a wise decision that you win it and I'll use it. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. wah, u say like that.. every1 does need it pun lar...

    ReplyDelete
  20. add oil o.. hope u can get ur galaxy tab vy soon.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wah.. Samsung Galaxy Tab is so nice~ Hope u can get it soon & fully use it.. Cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's going to be mine.. wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cool~Hope you can get it yohhh~~

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey, the augmented reality feature sounds really cool! yet another reason to get the Tab! All the best!

    Do check out my posting too! http://bit.ly/garp3I

    ReplyDelete

留下你得blog网址吧~
我会回复你~
并且到你那里看看~~